to day I’m thinking of our class today at school, since I’m so lucky with these people here. We’ve got a lot of skills at using tools and also at befriending who comes near. We could be covering each others’ backs and helping other people in our class but sometimes we feel scared of all our “lacks” and what we’re not so good at, we let pass… We could be working hard to get stuff done and helping our whole class to think, and see, and understand this life under the sun till we become what people know as “free”.. to live and act, instead of quite enslaved to how we’re feeling, and what we desire. The kind of folk who often have behaved against their feelings, ’coz of things much higher all carried to us by our culture through the people who are sent by what’s unknown to us, to help us become humans who are able to grow bigger than what’s shown by light & sound to those around who see the same things that we see - the surface stuff that sometimes is quite hard to see though. We...
- the aire that we breathe - (A great Leader-teacher who I get to spend time with quietly, who pops in and out) My teacher, mentor, head, you are a boss at anything you do, put your hand to, I love to work beside you, see your heart for helping out, not caring ‘bout your loss, much more about their gain, what’ll really do the trick, in the long run - not just the Start. You back your word, to your own grief and pain. You let your light shine out so bright and strong, ‘n heavens above, as models can help teach they show how light goes on, but then a-gain when lifted up above, our eyes see long, and understanding seems to get more reach till when combined with other gifts you let grow in us and help us to keep, by use, say mem-or-y - by it we keep the views we gained from vantage point we often get from up above, the “model” that includes relationships (not seen in local news) which can hold “much more” meaning for our job of overseeing ecosystems here. Your teaching of me, is...
🤔 confused, wondering, unsure, trying-to-see-a-way-forward, confused, lost-in-thought, thoughtful, know-something-but not everything, learning a new way of seeing things The Walkerian Sonnet: iambic pentameter, 14 lines, an organization & rhyme scheme: opening- ABBA, playing around with it - CDDC, other options - EFFE, a decision - GG. I’m not so sure, but I’ll give it some thought. It’s difficult sometimes to put in words. But I’ll give it a go. See if you’ve heard something like it, or seen one someone bought. Sometimes I am left wondering myself, I feel a bit confused, at least unsure. But in that space, I learn to not need more, & yet some things appear, as though an elf or Muse was playing with me, ope’ning up to more dimensions round me, my mind here. Sometimes it’s just the words, though it appears at other times forgetfulness erupts! I’ll settle for the cloud ’v “unknowingness”; that might let new dimensions through - less stress!
Comments
Post a Comment